Monday, April 22, 2013

Even If i could stop these echoes of your voice in my head, I wouldn't! Your altered twang when you said "sorry" , your laugh, your soft hair, the way you would hit me and run away when I ruffled your hair, The cuddles you let me give you, tutoring you, none of it will ever leave me Micah. I wont let it.
Every unspoken moment and every moment that I will wish you were still around will remind me of it all.
Your gentle but perturbed soul, the anger that you held in so tight, the look in your eyes that always made me want to tell you how much you mean to me, and now I will.
I love you. You were nothing short of family. Ever since you were born with your epic baby mohawk and your big round eyes, I knew I would love you. And I do. Your hair remained epic and your eyes unchanged but look how destiny changed everything else. You grew up so beautifully quiet, giggling, smiling shyly and so incredibly lovable. Every time  you came home from school, you brought a little warmth inside my heart and no matter how little time we actually spent together the fact that I remember every bit of it reverberates the intensity of that I felt for you Michs.
All   I want now for you is that your spirit be comforted by God in an eternal embrace. 20 years doesn't suffice in love, no amount of time ever does. Its how love works. It does not fail, it does not perish.

Im glad we had "our moments" Michu, the ones that were exclusive to you and me. Im glad that two awkwardly shy people like us opened up to those moments,little did we know they would end. I love how our stupid pokemon nicknames never got too kiddish to continue.

Every word will fall short of how Im feeling just having to accept this horrid fact but every pang in my heart will constantly remind me of how much you mean to me

Love you baby brother <3 p="">Squirtle....:)


No comments:

Post a Comment