Thursday, April 18, 2013

"my own two hands will comfort you tonight,tonight say when"

You're lying there ,so far away. motionless and all I can do is fall back and forth into moments of reminiscing when we last talked, last met, the last time I played with your hair while I try to continue living as though everythings ok. Its really not ok. Im terrified for you. For all of us. Cause its not fair that you have to go through this right now.Heck it would never seeem fair to me even if you were 60 and not 20. Youre not allowed to be this way because it hurts SO much. Helpless hurt.
My little "baby follie" Every feeling of mine is a prayer for you to bounce back to normal life, every wish I make will make its way to you and Sach because nothing will ever feel right again if this doesnt fix itself.
I've held you in a surreal embrace ever since I heard and I wont let you be in this alone.
I LOVE you and you already know :)
But I would give anything to have u text me with a reassuring "squirtle" message. Please?:(


No comments:

Post a Comment