Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Things i need to do in the next week

SO...

# 1 A super hot boy so he can make me hot cocoa and give me back rubs...*sigh* NO!!!!!

OK real # 1 : Assignments . 2 of them in the next 2 days!!2 next week plus workshop the week after..which leads me to point #2

# 2 LIVE AT UNI...might as well take a suitcase with me.

#3 Secret work project that just got added to the list!! Need to finish TONIGHT..no biggie...i can manage...Just need to set this time machine on...erm maybe 2 years ago!!!!

#4 Start living like a normal person. I.E eat !!! SLEEP!!! exercise!!!
Not happening this week so i don't know why i bothered to write it down.Self pity,its called, I've been told..:P

#5 BUY 2 PAIRS OF SHOES.STRONG ONES.that do NOT effing decide to detach pieces when I'm having days LIKE THESE!!!ARGHH

# 6 Buy sweater dress...maybe 2:p I need them okay! it says so in the "how to look like an accomplished writer" Book . How else am i going to convince people to read my stuff??

#7 soak up whatever's left of the sun!Its not going to last long I've been warned!

#8 PAY RENT!!!!

#9 Find friend who works at sushi place!!! HIGH PRIORITY!!

#10 RELAX...i really really need to:(

No comments:

Post a Comment