Friday, April 02, 2010

So i woke up this morning.(yesss i woke up before 1 today!!!)and i kept thinking of the 4 dreams i had last night.one had my old cupboard in it!! and reallly drab clothes. blue grey white...ugh! one had my cousins, one had a friend and his friends and one had me.i was FIFTEEN.i wanted to go back to bed and dream i was SIXTEEN. if you know me you'll know why!if you dont know me ,then you dont need to know why and if you know me and still dont know why you definately dont know me well enough to know why!
So ive been trying to remember all the things i did when i was 15.i thought i was SOO old...ouch!lol.i 'd just finished school.I had the bestestttt friends ever.i had about 20 testinmonials on hi 5 and orkut and all from realll friends.not the type that write stuff because they have extra time.most of them have slowly fallen into that category now! I was shy.oh my god so shy. yet i would not stop talkin shit to afshi and reva and jeff and irinca.akshay and me were besties!=( i was PHOEBE. yea i long skirts and wierd .i also had 27 pink tops.!!!some of them read" little angel" hehehe. most of my testimonials said that too.*sigh* where did that bit go?i used to say random wierd philosophical sounding things!
i used to be online from 12 -6 every night/morn and i knew people in kuwait!!!
i used to wwake up for church at 8.seeing someone in pain hurt me ,sometimes more than it hurt them, i used to write in my diary every night because "every smile was a new horizon" yea i wrote that when iwas 15! and everthing made me want to write.my terrace was heavennn. i could make it seem like it was cold and windy even in the thick indian summer , id have these fogged up dreamy eyes, face leaning forward, goody smile plastered on my face letting the wind(?) blow my hair which definately looks better now:P!id sit with my diary open and not write ! sing, really soft in case someone came upstairs, mostly kim and his friends!if they did i would run away trying my best not to be noticed!oh my god i have TRPH..wow that was fun. Tian Riz Premanjali n Hershey!!! and hersh got me hooked on to "over and over again - tim mc graw" hmm sweet.and i actually still like it 8 years later! 8 phew!i used to cry bitterly at even a hint of emotion, iused to crya lot.period.
anyway i can go on about being 15 when im not anymore , im a different person obviously.
im not shy, not all the time at least, i dont have any testimonials . i hardly have pink clothes, i still write but less than i should be, considering im studyin to be a professional writer.i still say random stuff , only it doesnt sound philosophical now.i still talk shit to reva and afshi ,i still cry,a lot:P, i do not fall in love with everyone now, merely appreciate the beauty lol,i do not write periodic emails to friends jsut to make them feel good:(,i stilll know fion fieza and liesbeth1!!!!i like red nailpolish but i stil love black!i dont wear sneakers with skirts anymore. ok im tried lol
and i have like this big messy room to clean, paint my nails...RED!exfoliate...the rest you dont need to know!(see still leetal shy, no?)and i have no eleee to entertain me and help me procratinate while we decide to clean the room, this may be the only time i appreciate a shared room!!
anyway tooooodlesssssssssss

song: fifteen - taylor swift. hahah i knowww .dont judge!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment