Thursday, April 08, 2010

Dis iz ma lazt trsH tok post

*strecthes arm outwards* I, Tianna Simone Niriksha Coelho a.k.a Fairy rabbit:p hereby solemnly pledge my sincere respect to English because even though the people took over my home land 60 years ago i still appreciate them for giving me crumpets and hot british men with killer accents.No, really though. I pledge that AFTER this post i will speak(type) FULL spellings and disapprove of all cyber convenience spellings and text message trash talk ON THIS BLOG.

** Exceptions include all words that are created by me. HINT: these words will have a 'ness."ator' or "ating" where its not supposed to be.


ok so nw dat im hea! i haf no idea wat im gonna be writing bout!n 2 mak id worse der r red lines evrywhea!i beez a total waste of humanity lol.i dun even tok leik dis neway. Nw i realize wot a wazte of a gud space of blogging dis is. stubborn much?yez!i wont stp ,ill kip it goin baby,yea yeaa wao waooooo waooo! no dat is not short for wow!

OK i cannot i cannot do this! i realise i have wasted my only chance to be a lazy cyber talkenator(read HINT)
assignments, assignments ,paniccccccc,a the disco? unwantedddd thoughts!random words, sock, nick, fiction writing , STORYYYYYYYY...ookaybye!

2 comments: