Thursday, April 08, 2010

Random Confessions of an overworked mind!

Ok so to make my blog a tad bit interesting to imaginary readers i decided to reveal things about me that no one i know could guess! excited? no?? c'mon a little bit? ahh Go stuff yourself.Im writing anyway:)also i will try not to counter my flaws with explanations!:|

1) i eat way more Nutella than i should be eating and then smear chocolate on the sides so the jar still looks full!

2)i can sit for hourrrrs doing NOTHING and have a smile on my face!( yes thats how much i think!)

3)i just saw this wierd looking device with a button on it that i thought was a torch , so DUHH i pressed the button ...heard a sound outside ....ignored the sound and went to my room.i sat for 6 minutes making up a story about how i must have opened the garage door with that button and how wild the flatemate would be when her car got stolen and she'd get hysterical as always( i mean who wudnt if their car got stolen..ill give her that:p) and call the police and theyd find my fingerprints and OMG!ONLYY that thought forced me to check!
Peeked out of the window, half scared a face might peep back at me and saw that i had indeed opened grudge's garage door!!tiptoed back to the device thing and floorboard makes an enourmousss creak just then but i managed to stay of jail this time!!!:P


4)ive been eating in bed ever since i got here!!!

5)i spend unhealthy hours online and i make good use of laptop mobility!! i.e i even take it to the shower ...Music ..makes boring old showering so much more interesting!

6)i walk superfast and dont look around when i run to the loo at night !

7)i pretend to know something that i don't actually know sometimes( however!! my face says it all!!! so its excusable right?).Some of you know this already!eheh

8)My otherwise okay willpower fails miserably when faced with dessert.SO i sometimes use my PCOD as an excuse!(things i do to stay healthy!)

9) i snore occasionaly:( how attractive...marriage proposals now anyone?:p

10) Brighten,contrast, crop and blur ! thats all my saying:P

enough for now

I be's procrastination at its best right now ! No this is not a confession. its a shamelessly publicized fast and everyone in my fiction writing class will now vouch for it!

toodles imaginaries!

No comments:

Post a Comment