Thursday, December 17, 2009

I looked for the path to

Another realm where i can just be

In the presence of my untold stories

In the heart of my recurrent dream.


I try to escape this unconsious routine

Of your face that so habitually enters my thoughts

You nudge and you poke and you tickle my efforts

That go in vain because of this destiny we've begot.


Like a pen and paper have no life,

Till a fill of ink and a few wise thoughtsSo my heart knows no other way

Till a fill of love and a few strong heartbeats.
On a seive i place my life

And sift out the dirt from whats real

But before i know it my life has fallen throughAnd what remains is a memory of the love i once knew .
I am now a soldier with a scar from the war

And as much as i could blame this pain on you, i wont

Because if it wasnt for this scar i bear

there would be no brighter tomorrow, no garment of happiness for me to wear
As i as sit now in this other realm,

I can see my capabilities so crystal clear

And i thank you for this pain you've put me through

And i know now , that for you i wont shed another tear.


P.S This is for you Shivangi. Jus to let you know that you're worries never go unnoticed and that you're life will soon fall into place:)

1 comment:

  1. tuveee,

    No i wont shed another tear !!!
    not for dose mad tangy tomato chhippss anymoreee...i promisee !!!

    Love you sweets..too much

    ReplyDelete