Wednesday, November 06, 2013

This post one contained everything you should know about me. My quirks, my flaws, my inadequacies and all the good stuff too. And then it got erased. You havent shown up yet you know, so  why would you need to know all of that? I'm not even the same anymore.
I have new quirks and flaws that I never knew would present themselves and u know what? Ull have to find out for yourself i guess. And Im gonna love knowing that you 'll want to.
For once in my entire life Im not sure of what I want you to be, How I want you to look and In what way ull love me. I dont know if you'll be an angry boy like I dreamt bout or an intellectual conversationalist, a clown or a biker boy. I dream of you sometimes and then I wonder if thats how you 'll be when we finally meet , but I wont know, will I?
Sometimes I dont think I can wait that long but I'm counting on the fact that you will change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment