Tuesday, September 02, 2008

confession

Confession
written by: Ti.anna
Broken hearts and the untold truth,
Is where the enemy breeds.
thoughtless words and spiteful thoughts,
Is where he mercilessly feeds.
You see my laughter and the sparkle in my eye,
you tel me its nothing but a lie,
A lie im living to wash away all wrong doing
you tell me its a mask to cover and deny.
And today i want to show you my face,
The face that you believe is hidden,
Ill reveal the scars that only words could have caused,
so tell me now do u see any difference?
My "mask" is nothing but a sheild,
my anger is naught but a con,
my words are but only a weapon,
to combat this battlle that im fighting alone.
Everyday is a fork in the road,
Every intention is honest from within
yet every choice takes me a little furthur
Into this landslide that pulls me in.
Im burried deep now inside these stones,
And every cursse against me is another boulder,
And forgiveness takes away all the pain,
And sayin "im sorry" takes the burden off my shoulder.
And today i see a light up furthur,
It makes me feel more welcome than ive ever felt before,
And the warmth of it all just makes me melt,
magically i feel pain no more.
And this light it gives me courage today,
to face all my troubles right in the eye.
This light it opens my mouth and helps me say
those words mean to come out but eventually die.
I never meant to do those things ,
but it always seemed so easy,
i never meant to cry but if i dont i feel so queasy,
Inever meant to pinch you wherre it hurt the most
All i ever meant was to hold ure hand and say "im there".

No comments:

Post a Comment